Motivational Speaking, Corporate Speaking, Lunch and Learns
Ramona Wink, tLMHC, is a licensed mental health counselor and motivational public speaker. She graduated from Drake University with her Masters of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Ms. Wink received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Iowa, majoring in Mass Communications and minoring in Journalism.
As a mental health therapist, Ramona works with individuals and couples, supporting clients in navigating challenges such as anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, relationship problems and spiritual concerns. Her innate ability to quickly connect with people in a personal and authentic manner allows her clients to feel safe and comfortable with the therapy process. Clients quickly learn that they are equipped and empowered to discover the answers they have been searching for.
As a motivational public speaker, Ramona’s style is best described as simple, straight-forward and uplifting. Ramona’s captivating personality quickly grabs and holds the attention of her audience. Whether she’s speaking to a small group of farmers at a local café, or addressing a mega-crowd of executives at an urban conference center, or leading people of faith who gather at a church, Ramona channels her God-given gifts and her on-fire passion to reach people. Her mission is to deliver power-packed, customized messages to aide attendees in living their best life and accomplishing their professional and/or personal goals.
Presentations can be customized and tailored regarding content and length.
*Keys to Living a Successful and Authentic Life.
*Work/Life Balance - Is Your Scale Tipped?
*How to Embrace Your Broken Pieces and Incorporate Them Into Your Life Masterpiece.
*Is This All There Is. . . ? Strategies to Dream Big Again!
*How To Maintain Peace and Find Common Ground In A Climate of Discord.
*How Not To Flip When the Deal Flops.
Minimum Fee: $500 + Mileage/Traveling Expenses
Here’s a sample of what people are saying about Ramona Wink:
1. “A few hours with Ramona will change your life. I had spent years reading the best-selling books on successful habits, personal philosophies, and motivation. I attended any personal-improvement courses that my employer offered. Honestly, I never found any long-term change. In my first meeting with Ramona, I learned more about myself than I had in all of my reading and learning combined. I felt like I was talking to an old friend as she helped me see what was missing in my life. I am a totally different person today, and I owe most of it to Ramona.”
- Mike, Attorney, Des Moines, IA. (Name has been changed for privacy reasons.)
2. “Ramona has an amazing ability of quickly drawing in her audience and causing each attendee to feel as if Ramona is talking to them personally. I met Ramona as her instructor at Drake University. Ramona excelled as a group facilitator and presenter in the classes I taught. After she graduated with her Masters, I was quick to invite her back to speak to several of my classes. Her passionate and energetic presentation style has received rave reviews from the students in the Drake University classes that I teach. Her enthusiasm and encouragement leave a lasting mark on her audience, with attendees leaving the presentation different than how they arrived.
As a leader in the Train to Inspire organization (https://ttiiowa.org/), I recruited Ramona to serve as the captain of the finish line cheerleaders for the Train to Inspire Obstacle Course for persons with disabilities. Ramona’s generous spirit is quickly noticed by those who have never had the opportunity to participate in an obstacle course as she shares her warm smile, outstretched hands and uplifting words. Ramona is also a graduate of WOW-Whole Hearted Living program for women (https://www.wholeheartedfan.com/), where she invested in her own personal growth; she uses those same tools to impact the lives of others.
It is simply not possible to be in Ramona's presence and not feel motivated and moved to do more, be better, and strive to fulfill one’s life purpose.”
- Tracy Keninger, Rural Solutions and Assistive Technology Program Director Easterseals Iowa, Adjunct Faculty Drake University, Des Moines, IA.
3. “The first time I had the privilege of hearing a presentation by Ramona Wink, she ended it with the statement, ‘If anyone has a personal issue they wish to discuss, please feel free to see me anytime’. I joined a line of ladies eagerly waiting to speak to her. When it was my turn, I explained what I wanted to discuss with her. Suddenly in this bustling crowd of people, there were only two of us. Her focus was so totally on me and my problem, I felt no one else was present. Her words were exactly what I needed to hear. What a gift she has and how generously and lovingly she shares it.”
- Elaine Thornton, Writer, Casa Grande, AZ.
4. “For the past three years, I've had the opportunity to work with Ramona and get to know her on a personal level. The quality that impresses me the most is her authenticity. Depending on the subject matter, at times, she displays her serious, accurate yet gentle side; at other times, the whimsical, funny Ramona shines through. Ramona's perspective is not only grounded in her education, training and work experience, it is also greatly influenced by her life history. She's the real deal. Finally, let me say that I've heard many motivational presenters through the years but I truly enjoy being in the audience when Ramona speaks.”
- Mark Parlee, The Building Consultant/Professional Speaker, Urbandale, IA. https://www.thebuildingconsultant.com/
Please contact the following clinician if you are interested in Motivational Speaking.