Please visit the 515 Therapy COVID-19 related pages above by simply clicking on them!
515 Therapy and Consulting
Preventing COVID-19: Screening Checklist
Please review this check list prior to your in-office appointment and re-schedule for a telehealth appointment, if indicated. Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer on entry to the clinic. You are encouraged to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth in waiting room/public areas.
1. Have you and/or any person in your household had any of the following symptoms?
Fever of 100.4 or greater
Shortness of breath
New loss of taste or smell
Nausea/vomiting or diarrhea
If YES to one or more of these, please schedule by telehealth.
If NO, you can go on to question 2.
2. Do you and/or any person in your household have a pending COVID-19 test due to symptoms or potential exposure to COVID-19?
If YES please do telehealth or reschedule.
If NO, go to question 3.
3. Have you and/or any person in your household tested positive for COVID-19?
If YES ask the following questions for further screening:
If NO, you can go to question 4.
a. Have 10 days passed since first symptoms appeared or positive test result?
b. No fever for 72 hours without the use of fever reducing medication (ibuprofen, Tylenol, etc.).
c. Other symptoms have resolved (cough, shortness of breath)
If YES to all 2a, 2b, 2c you can go on to question 4.
If NO to one or more of these, please schedule by telehealth.
4. Have you been exposed to COVID-19 by a person who has tested positive for COVID within the last 14 days? (Note: If you are a health care professional have you had exposure to a person positive with COVID-19 without proper PPE?)
If YES, and you, as well as the COVID-19 positive individual were wearing appropriate masks and were advised NOT to quarantine, then you can continue with in-office appt.
If YES, and you or the positive individual were not wearing appropriate mask, please schedule telehealth.
If NO, you can go on to question 5.
5. Have you and/or a person in your household:
Traveled outside of the United States within the last 14 days?
Been under quarantine within the last 14 days
If YES, please schedule by telehealth.
If NO, you can be seen for an office visit.